WYROL H Series
WYROL H Series oils are designed for use in hydraulic systems of rolling mills. They are formulated with non-staining base oil and combined with shear-stable synthetic components to obtain the desired viscosity. Specially selected additives provide good anti-wear protection, oxidation stability and rust prevention characteristics. They exhibit very low staining properties relative to conventional hydraulic fluids. Contamination of the rolling oils with conventional hydraulic fluids could result in staining problems that would show up on the finished metal after annealing. WYROL H oils conform to U.S. FDA Regulation 21 CFR 178.3570 "lubricants for incidental contact with food". They therefore can be used as hydraulic fluids in aluminium rolling mills, which produce products such as foil for use as food packaging materials.
Работаем только с юридическими лицами
The WYROL H oils provide the low staining performance demanded by the mills rolling aluminium or yellow metals. Their low staining tendency and clean annealing performance significantly reduce this problem. In addition, the WYROL H oils provide very good anti-wear protection and oxidation stability resulting in long hydraulic system component life and extended oil service capability.
- Low staining characteristics reduce the potential of production rejects
- Good anti-wear properties reduce hydraulic system component wear and extend service life
- High resistance to oxidation reduces system deposits and improves oil life reducing maintenance costs
- Recommended for applications in mills rolling aluminium or yellow metals where cross-contamination of conventional hydraulic oils with roll oils could cause staining problems
- The viscosity grades 15 through 46 are suitable for use in both low and high pressure hydraulic systems of rolling mills
- The viscosity Grade 3 is designed for use in low pressure systems up to 50bars